LAST UPDATED: January 01, 2022
By downloading the Application from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, and any update thereto (as permitted by this License Agreement), You indicate that You agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, and that You accept this License Agreement.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Information You Provide to Us
While using our App, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email id.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Log Information: Like many App operators, we collect information that your browser sends wherever you visit our App (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol(“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our App that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- a) Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users and Employers, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- b) Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- c) Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- d) Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
- e) We may transfer the information described in this Statement to, and process and store it in, the United States and other countries, some of which may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you reside. Where this is the case, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this Statement.
- f) Audit related to our current interactions with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- g) Detect security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- h) Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- i) Short-term, transient uses, but your personal information will not be disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about you or otherwise alter your experience outside the current interaction, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction.
- j) Perform services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services.
- k) Undertake internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- l) Undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance our services or devices.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through Our Services
We may share your information:
- a) With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- b) With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public; and
- c) With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate.
OTHER IMPORTANT SHARING
We may share your information:
- a) With Insider Forms subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- b) With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- c) In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- d) With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Insider Forms or others;
- e) In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, liquidation or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- f) If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing;
- g) In an aggregated and/or anonymous form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you; and
- h) To conduct any other legitimate business activities.
We do not sell personal information, and we will not sell personal information except as described in this Statement or if we provide you with notice and a right to opt-out of such sale.
We may use third-party services such as Google AdMob, Kochava that collect, monitor and analyze the app’s performance and user interaction in order to increase service’s quality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
For general inquiries, complaints, questions or claims concerning the licensed Application, please contact: email@example.com
Insider Forms would like to remind you that the data contained in this application is not necessarily real time nor accurate. Data provided in this application, is for informational purpose only and should not be used for trading. As a disclosure, nothing mentioned is a recommendation to buy or sell stock. All information is provided 'AS IS' without representations or warranties of any kind and is not intended for trading purposes or as advice. Insider Forms application, it’s owner or anyone involved with with Insider Forms application will not be liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, delays and will not bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading in financial market, it is one of the riskiest forms of investment possible. By accessing the Insider Forms Application you are acknowledging and consenting to all of the Terms of Service and disclosure of this app.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.